Available at Participating Centers
To ensure we have adequate time to sanitize suites and to reduce gathering, many of our open centers have closed their waiting area. Instead, guests text to check-in and wait in comfort of their car or safely outside the center for a text notification when their reservation begins.
Open your phone's camera and hold it up to the stop sign you see on the door.
When the SMS field opens, add your name after the code and send.
You'll receive a message shortly confirming your check-in. If you don't receive a reply, call the center.
Then, simply wait in your car or outside the center. You'll get a text notification when your Wax Specialist is ready for you.
How does it work?
- Guests text a location-specific keyword and their name to their center-specific text number.
- Guests receive a reply text that they are checked-in. Then guests wait in their car for a second text message when their wax specialist is ready for them.
- It's that simple!
How do I know if my center is participating?
- Participating centers will also have a sign on their door with a scannable QR code and instructions
- Participating centers will have a mobile check in icon on their location pages that looks like this
How do I know my center’s keyword?
- The easiest way to find check-in is by tapping the mobile check-in icon on your center’s location page from a mobile device. This automatically opens an SMS message with the center keyword in it. Then just type your name and send.
- Centers will also have signs on their front door with a QR code that also automatically opens an SMS message with the center keyword in it. Then just type your name and send.